FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Sullivan Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Cylindrical opal shade
- Fluorescent version is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Black, Hematite, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 15 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 11.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 18.25", Depth 10"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 15.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 11.75", Height 23", Depth 12.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A powerful, but stylish addition to your outdoor living space. The Westport Outdoor Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting features a Fresnel lens that enhances light output, illuminating walls and walkways for safe travel. The lens also has a edgy, tactile ...
A clean, contemporary design that's an excellent choice for today's outdoor living areas. The Hinkley Lighting Saturn Outdoor Wall Sconce features a solid brass construct and an etched opal glass shade. Great for porches, patios and other exteriors. Pairs well ...
The Hinkley Lighting Saturn Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 1909, a great addition to a variety of home designs, offers bright luminescence in a bold, stately appearance. Thick bands of finished metal protect Etched Opal glass--a strong look for contemporary and ...