A classic form, updated for modern exteriors. The Hinkley Lighting Sullivan Outdoor Wall Sconce has an aluminum frame taking on a traditional lantern shape. But instead of being fitted with glass panels, the frame is left open, revealing a central cylinder of Etched Opal glass. Available in a variety of size, finish and lamping options.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Sullivan Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shade
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
Light Source 1:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 18.25", Width 9", Depth 10"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 11.75", Width 5"
- Large Option: Height 23", Width 11.75", Depth 12.75"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 15.25", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Sullivan by Hinkley Lighting