FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Suite LED Shelf and Reading Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Lievore Altherr Molina in 2015
- Material: Polycarbonate and Molded Aluminum
- Shade Material: Matte Mink Aluminum
- Provides indirect down light beneath the shelf
- Secondary task light from the adjustable shade
- Shade rotates 360° and tilts 40°
- Dual switching on the bottom of the shelf independently controls the two light sources
- Comes standard with backplate or mud-in installation kit
- Base Switch
- Switch Included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shelf Color: White, Chocolate
Position: Right, Left
- 3.3 Watt (2850 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 2850K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Backplate Width 2.5":
- Fixture Height 11.5":
- Shelf Width 12.75", Depth 6.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.