Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Subzero Chandelier is available with the following:
- Cylindrical shade
- Metal frame with crystal accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Black beveled glass covering plate
- Suspension cables
- Designed by Manuel Vivian
Shade Color: Chrome Shade, Red, Vanilla, White
Number of Lights: 6, 10, 20
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included) and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 10 Lights option utilizes ten 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included) and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 20 Lights option utilizes twenty 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included) and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Diameter Adjustable To 78.7", Length Adjustable To 78.7"
- 10 Lights Option Fixture: Diameter 32", Length Adjustable To 78.7"
- 20 Lights Option Fixture: Diameter Adjustable To 78.7", Length Adjustable To 78.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 5.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
USSUBZ06BCCRE12, USSUBZ06CRCRE12, USSUBZ06RSCRE12, USSUBZ06VACRE12, USSUBZ10BCCRE12, USSUBZ10CRCRE12, USSUBZ10RSCRE12, USSUBZ10VACRE12, USSUBZ20BCCRE12, USSUBZ20CRCRE12, USSUBZ20RSCRE12, USSUBZ20VACRE12
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.