Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Structures Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2014
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Rounded wall plate
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel with Satin-Etched Glass, Olde Bronze with Light Umber Glass, Chrome with Satin-Etched Glass
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 21", Height 7.5", Depth 10.5", Weight 4.6 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 8.75", Depth 10.5", Weight 9 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Width 18", Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 40", Height 8.5", Depth 10.5", Weight 12 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6162CH, 6162NI, 6162OZ, 6463CH, 6463NI, 6463OZ, 6464CH, 6464NI, 6464OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Soft and subtle, the Kichler Como Bath Bar is a clean and cool option for modern vanities. Etched glass shades are luminous behind a panel of Clear glass and reflected against the mirror-like Polished Chrome backplate. Unobtrusive hardware and a ...