Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Stream Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Marquise-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron accent
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Flax, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.3", Width 42", Depth 8.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 96"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 15.8", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.