Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Stratton Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Metal housing
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cloth cord matches finish
- LED27 Option Color Temperature: 2700K
- LED30 Option Color Temperature: 3000K
- Small LED Option Lumens: 975
- Large LED Option Lumens: 1400
- LED Option dimmable with low-voltage electric dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
Shade Color: Clear, Smoke
Finish: Black, Gray
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Halogen, LED 2700K, LED 3000K
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 39 Watt 120 Volt Type PAR 20 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small LED option utilizes one 15 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (included).
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type PAR 30 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Large LED option utilizes one 22 Watt 120 Volt LED Array (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9.2", Diameter 10.6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.6", Diameter 22.4"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 81.7"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 90.1"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.