Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Stratton Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Metal housing
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cloth cord matches finish
- LED27 Option Color Temperature: 2700K
- LED30 Option Color Temperature: 3000K
- Small LED Option Lumens: 975
- Large LED Option Lumens: 1400
- LED Option dimmable with low-voltage electric dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
Shade Color: Clear, Smoke
Finish: Black, Gray
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Halogen, LED 2700K, LED 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.7"
- Small Option Canopy: Height 0.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9.2"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 10.6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.1"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 0.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.6"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 22.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.