Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Stratton Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cloth cord matches finish
- LED Option dimmable with low-voltage electric dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Clear, Smoke
Finish: Black, Gray
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Halogen, LED 2700K, LED 3000K
- 15 Watt (975 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 2700K
- 15 Watt (975 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- 22 Watt (1400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 2700K
- 22 Watt (1400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- One 39 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 17.6", Diameter 22.4":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 90.1":
- Small Option Canopy Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9.2", Diameter 10.6":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 81.7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
700TDSTNPLCB-LED27, 700TDSTNPLCB-LED30, 700TDSTNPLCB-PAR, 700TDSTNPLCY-LED27, 700TDSTNPLCY-LED30, 700TDSTNPLCY-PAR, 700TDSTNPLKB-LED27, 700TDSTNPLKB-LED30, 700TDSTNPLKB-PAR, 700TDSTNPLKY-LED27, 700TDSTNPLKY-LED30, 700TDSTNPLKY-PAR, 700TDSTNPSCB-LED27, 700TDSTNPSCB-LED30, 700TDSTNPSCB-PAR, 700TDSTNPSCY-LED27, 700TDSTNPSCY-LED30, 700TDSTNPSCY-PAR, 700TDSTNPSKB-LED27, 700TDSTNPSKB-LED30, 700TDSTNPSKB-PAR, 700TDSTNPSKY-LED27, 700TDSTNPSKY-LED30, 700TDSTNPSKY-PAR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named for the extended spectral ring of plasma that surrounds the sun, the SONNEMAN Lighting Corona LED Pendant echoes that celestial aura. Consider in multiple groupings for a stunning visual effect of floating halos, the ambience is readily adjustable with ...
Brimming with personality, the Amira Pendant by Tech Lighting features an architecturally-inspired extruded aluminum heat sink encased in clear, hand-blown glass. The noticeable contrast of positive and negative space gives this piece a modern, minimalist appeal that fits well in ...
Inspired by the cymbals of famous drummer, Ginger Baker, the Marset Ginger LED Pendant is an exceptionally thin and smooth conductor of light. The high pressure shaping of high-quality wood and paper results in an ultra-thin shade with a white ...