Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Strata Drum Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Frosted glass
- Frosted art glass shade
- Acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45º
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: Medium, Large
- Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 0.7", Diameter 6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 24"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 47"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 0.7", Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 30"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 47"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.