FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Strata Cover Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Handcrafted, kiln-fired Frosted shade
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: 13 Inch, 26 Inch
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- 13 Inch Option: Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 13 Inch Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 26 Inch Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 26 Inch Option: Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 13 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 11.5":
- 13 Inch Option Fixture Width 6", Height 13.5", Depth 4":
- 26 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 23.5":
- 26 Inch Option Fixture Width 6", Height 25.5", Depth 4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CSB0015-13-BS-F, CSB0015-13-FB-F, CSB0015-26-BS-F, CSB0015-26-FB-F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A slight departure from the open mesh aesthetic, thin strips of solid metal accentuate the Hammerton Studio Downtown Mesh Indoor Wall Sconce. The glass diffuser can be skipped over for a more minimal appearance. Part of Hammerton's City Mesh collection. ...
A softer version of Rhumba Glass Wall Sconce, the Hammerton Studio Script Rhumba Linen Wall Sconce casts wide space illumination with its distinct handcrafted design. Features a bright, white linen shade that disperses light with an ambient glow and radiates ...
Distinguished in style and modern in vision, the Hammerton Studio Ironwood Sprout Glass Wall Sconce brings fine quality lighting with a bit of charisma. Features a rectangular glass shade with a textured metal body that curves outward for a balanced ...