Add a geometric element to modern bars or countertops with the Magis Stool_One Set of 2. In addition to its unique sculptural appearance, the fractal seat pattern is quite comfortable, formed out of strong die-cast aluminum and mounted on top of anodized aluminum legs. Available in a variety of painted or polished finishes, and two sizes.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Stool_One Set of 2 is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum seat that's polished or treated with sputtered fluorinated titanium and painted in polyester powder
- Polished or painted anodized aluminum legs
- Set of 2 stools
- Suitable for outdoor use (painted versions only)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic, 2006
- Medium Option: Height 29", Width 21", Seat Height 26", Depth 18"
- High Option: Height 33", Width 22", Seat Height 30", Depth 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...