FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Stirling Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Linen
- Satin Etched Glass top and bottom diffusers
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- LED version is dimmable with an ELV dimmer (not included)
- LED version is Energy Star rated
- Round ceiling canopy
- Supplied with 12' of wire
- Supplied with 10' of chain
- Supplied with wire pre-laced through chain
- LED version can take up to 10W Medium (E26) base LED bulbs
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Incandescent: Limited 1 Year; LED: Limited 3 Year
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel with White Shade, Burnt Sienna with Beige Shade
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Halogen Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Height 1.38", Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 26.25", Diameter 19"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 148.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
"The lamps projected the letters' poetic shadows on cylindrical canvases...a gesture full of significance since it reflects today's need for a dialogue and for the importance of leaving a mark," says fellow designer Luc Ramael. By using the Helvetica typeface, ...
Highlighted by a slender and stylish hand wrapped translucent ribbon shade, the Bover Urban Pendant is a cosmopolitan consideration for both contemporary and transitional interiors. The sophisticated marriage of chrome and cloth yields plenty of room for a spacious frosted ...