FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Stiletto LED Lungo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2015
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- 48" and 60" are 120VAC input w/remote mounted LED driver
- 72" and 96" are 100-277VAC input w/remote mounted LED driver
- Dimmable when used with ELV or TRIAC dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Finish: Bright Satin Aluminum, Satin Black, Satin White
Size: 48, 60, 72, 96
- 48 Option: 16 Watt (1450 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 60 Option: 20 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 72 Option: 24 Watt (2150 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 96 Option: 32 Watt (2900 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 48 Option Fixture: Length 48", Height 0.63", Depth 1.75"
- 60 Option Fixture: Length 60", Height 0.63", Depth 1.75"
- 72 Option Fixture: Length 72", Height 0.63", Depth 1.75"
- 96 Option Fixture: Length 96", Height 0.63", Depth 1.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2330.03, 2330.16, 2330.25, 2332.03, 2332.16, 2332.25, 2334.03, 2334.16, 2334.25, 2338.03, 2338.16, 2338.25
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Line up a chic bathroom decorating scheme with the Sonneman Parallel LED Bath Bar. A smooth expanse of White mitered glass is minimally embellished with square Chrome endcaps affixed with petite round supports. Its slim and sleek silhouette fits in ...
A subtly Asian influence comes through in the simple lines of the Sonneman Suspended Glass Slim LED Bath Bar. Etched glass panels hang from horizontal Satin Nickel stems, creating a tiered rectangular silhouette. Energy-efficient LED illumination provides a long-lasting, soft ...
Organic and clean, minimal embellishment, stunning modern style. The Sonneman Haiku LED Bath Bar pairs a linear silhouette with delicate metal tracery arching over pure White glass. Warm white light shines from the energy-efficient LEDs, flatteringly diffused by the White ...