Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Stella 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shades
- Steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.5" diameter)
- 95" extra lead wire, 9-Light; 74" extra lead, 12-Light
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Satin Etched Cased Opal
Number of Lights: 9, 12
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 70"
- 9 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 62"
- 9 Lights Option Fixture: Height 25", Diameter 26.5"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 29", Diameter 30.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.