Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Steelwood Stool is available with the following:
- Seat and foot rest in steel plate, painted in epoxy resin
- Legs in solid beech
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, 2010
Color: Black, Natural Beech and Black, Natural Beech and White, Red, White
Size: High, Medium
- High Option Item: Height 31", Width 16"
- Medium Option Item: Height 27", Width 16"
- Seat: Width 12", Depth 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.