Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Steelwood Chair is available with the following:
- Solid beech seat and legs, natural or painted
- Steel plate frame painted in epoxy resin
- Made in Italy
- Compasso d'Oro ADI 2011 Award
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, 2010
Color: Black, Natural Beech with Black, Natural Beech with White, Red, White
- Arm: Height 27"
- Item: Height 30", Width 22", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.