Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Stealth DC Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cased White glass shade
- 5 veneer blades with Dust Armor coating
- Integrated halogen downlight
- Full function remote control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 32 degrees
- One 3 inch downrod included
- 54 inch blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 6-speed DC motor
- Airflow: 6142 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 32 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 190 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime motor warranty
- ETL Listed
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor Speed: 177 RPM
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6142 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 32 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 190 CFM/Watt
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 2.00 in. stem/downrod
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Nickel with Espresso, Maiden Bronze with Smoked Walnut, Snow White
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 2.75", Diameter 6.49":
- Suspension Length 13.98":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Casablanca Stealth Ceiling Fan adds tailored sophistication to a room while providing refreshing air circulation and cheerful illumination. The five wide blades come tipped with metal embelishments, giving the whole fan a sturdy, solid feel.. Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered ...