A handsome and luxurious addition to the dining room, the Hubbardton Forge Staccato S-Shaped Linear Suspension can also create cozy ambience in the spa area or outdoor patio as it is damp rated. Ten Opal, Stone or Pearl glass shades complement dark finish options, together providing warm, candle-like illumination.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato S-Shaped Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 10 cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Opal and Clear,
Stone and Clear
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 26.8", Adjustable To 37"
- Short Shade: Height 3.12"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 36.8", Adjustable To 47"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 46.3", Adjustable To 56.5"
- Long Shade: Height 4.8"
- Fixture: Width 57"
- Shade: Diameter 2.31"
- Canopy: Width 27.5", Depth 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Staccato by Hubbardton Forge