A lengthy, hand-forged composition particularly well-suited for modern interiors. The Hubbardton Forge Staccato Linear Suspension features six cylindrical shades arranged in an alternating pattern along the clean, linear wrought iron frame. Available in a variety of shade glass colors, complementary metal finishes and stem lengths.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Opal and Clear,
Stone and Clear
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 25.2", Adjustable To 36.4"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35.7", Adjustable To 50.4"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 50.2", Adjustable To 64.9"
- Fixture: Height 4.8", Width 34.2", Depth 9.2"
- Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.31"
- Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Staccato by Hubbardton Forge