Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Shade Color: Opal and Clear, Pearl, Stone and Clear
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.2", Adjustable To 36.4"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35.7", Adjustable To 50.4"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 50.2", Adjustable To 64.9"
- Fixture: Height 4.8", Width 34.2", Depth 9.2"
- Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.31"
- Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.