The Hubbardton Forge Staccato Adjustable Pendant has sharp distinction in soft contemporary spaces. Its cylindrical shade comes in a variety of glass options, all of which are offset by any of the numerous finishes on the wrought iron base. The telescoping stem comes in several pre-determined lengths.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Round ceiling canopy
- Telescoping stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
Opal and Clear,
Stone and Clear
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 36.9"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 36.4", Adjustable To 43.9"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 43.5", Adjustable To 50.9"
- Fixture: Height 5.7", Diameter 3.1"
- Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.31"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Staccato by Hubbardton Forge