FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato Adjustable Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand forged wrought iron
- Hand-forged wrought iron shade and supports
- Hand-blown glass diffuser
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-90)
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 25.7", Diameter 10.5"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 42.7", Adjustable To 58.4"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 25.7", Diameter 10.5"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.7", Adjustable To 35.1"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 25.7", Diameter 10.5"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 44.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
18497-301-03-CTO, 18497-301-05-CTO, 18497-301-07-CTO, 18497-301-08-CTO, 18497-301-10-CTO, 18497-301-20-CTO, 18497-302-03-CTO, 18497-302-05-CTO, 18497-302-07-CTO, 18497-302-08-CTO, 18497-302-10-CTO, 18497-302-20-CTO, 18497-303-03-CTO, 18497-303-05-CTO, 18497-303-07-CTO, 18497-303-08-CTO, 18497-303-10-CTO, 18497-303-20-CTO
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A simple, hand-forged plate defines the shape and style of the the Hubbardton Forge Wren Adjustable Pendant. With a blend of clean contemporary lines and warm Craftsman touches that will enhance a variety of decors, from traditional to modern. Available ...
A balanced look for the soft contemporary space, the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is inspired by and named after Japanese cut paper (kirigami). The shades fold gently up in a rounded yet sharp design, great for the dining ...
Named for the Japanese word for "cut paper", the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant offers a hint of Asian design for the soft contemporary space. Features 4 fabric or veneer shades that each fold into a gentle triangular shape--a ...