Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato 18493 Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand forged wrought iron
- Hand-forged wrought iron shade and supports
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Bronze, Natural Iron, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Shape: Dome, Flared
Option: Long, Short, Standard
- One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Dome Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Dome Option Fixture: Diameter 7", Height 5.7"
- Dome Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 36.9", Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 43.9", Adjustable From 43.5", Adjustable To 50.9"
- Flared Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Flared Option Fixture: Diameter 7", Height 5.7"
- Flared Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 36.9", Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 43.9", Adjustable From 43.5", Adjustable To 50.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.