Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The St. Moritz Entry Light is available with the following:
- Tea Stained glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Moritz Bronze finish
- 72" suspension chain
- UL Listed
Number of Lights: 6 Lights, 8 Lights
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 17.25"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 42", Diameter 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.