What appears as ice cubes stacked together is the George Kovacs Squared Bath Bar, a unique and crisp design for the soft contemporary bathroom. Clear outer glass shades and etched inner glass shades create a fascinating elegance, further highlighted by a Polished Nickel finish.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Squared Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Square Clear outer glass shades
- Etched inner glass shades
- Metal supports
- Polished Nickel finish
- Square wall Plate
- UL Listed
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 12.25", Depth 6.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 20.5", Depth 6.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 28.75", Depth 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...