Understated contemporary design defines the attraction of the Artemide Square Wall Sconce. Simple and unobtrusive, this sconce provides uplight in an indirect, evenly diffused manner, making this an ideal fixture for hallways and various other modern living spaces. Designed by A+A Cooren.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Square Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- High efficiency reflector in anodized aluminum
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by A+A Cooren, 2006
- Halogen option utilizes one 300 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-2 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 1.25", Width 7.75", Depth 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...