Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 31.5 Inch
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 55.1"
- 31.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B631 Beech, B631 Black Laminate, B631 Black Linoleum, B631 Grey Laminate, B631 Walnut, B631 Walnut with Aluminum, B631 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
If a tree lived indoors and had a fancy upbringing, it'd be the Blu Dot Branch Dining Table. Part nature, part contemporary statement piece, the Branch Table features a rustic Weathered Oak table top paired with smooth, powder-coated steel legs ...
Wherever you use it, the Muuto Adaptable Dining Table is there to accommodate your needs. It was designed by TAF Architects as a modern interpretation of classic all-wood Scandinavian tables. Here, a powder coated steel frame connects the solid oak ...