Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 31.5 Inch
Top Material: Walnut, White Laminate
- 31.5 inch Option Item Height 28.3", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5":
- 55.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 55.1":
Manufacturer IDs: view
B631 Beech, B631 Black Laminate, B631 Black Linoleum, B631 Grey Laminate, B631 Walnut, B631 Walnut with Aluminum, B631 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Versatile style is paired with versatile functionality in the Copeland Furniture Sarah Four Leg Extension Table. Made entirely out of high-quality solid cherry wood, this sleek, Shaker-inspired table can be extended two feet with one hand. It includes an integral ...