Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 31.5 Inch
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 55.1"
- 31.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B631 Beech, B631 Black Laminate, B631 Black Linoleum, B631 Grey Laminate, B631 Walnut, B631 Walnut with Aluminum, B631 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The otherwise minimal mid-century modern design of the IonDesign Twist Square Dining Table is softened by subtly curved edges, soft corners and tapered peg legs. The entire piece is made out of solid American black walnut protected by a natural ...
Able to seat four people comfortably, the Copeland Furniture Catalina Square Table has sleek style for smaller dining spaces. Made entirely out of solid American black walnut, the table plays on the simple square table with curved edges. The subtly ...