The Fire Farm Square Pendant designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone casts cubist shadows all around as light sparkles through folds of Brass, Copper or Stainless Steel mesh. The Square Pendant features a hand folded mesh shade, a textured Black painted canopy and eight foot Black cord..
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand folded mesh metal shade.
- Painted Black ceiling canopy.
- Eight foot adjustable Black cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 108"
- Shade: Height 12", Width 7.5"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...