The Forecast Lighting Square Large Sconce offers clean, sleek lines and cool, contemporary appeal. Available with incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping, the Square features etched White Opal glass and a Nickel with Chrome finish. The shade includes a glossy White square accent on one side (or it can be mounted with the other, non-accented side facing out).
Dedicated to seeking customer feedback, Forecast Lighting has generated distinctive lighting designs that clearly stand out in a crowded marketplace. Founded in Southern California in the early 1970s as Forecast Lightolier, this unique lighting company has an in-house design team that travels the world to identify materials and trends that will ultimately result in extraordinary lighting for the home and office.
The Square Large Sconce is available with the following:
- Etched White Opal glass shade
- Glossy White Square accent on one side of glass is reversible and can also be mounted with Smooth glass side facing outward
- Metal framework
- Satin Nickel with Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA compliant
Satin Nickel with Chrome
Etched White Opal
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included) and 120V Electronic Ballast (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...