Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Coffee Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- Item: Height 18.5", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
A231 Beech, A231 Black Laminate, A231 Black Linoleum, A231 Grey Laminate, A231 Walnut, A231 Walnut with Aluminum, A231 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Radius X-Centric Side Table is more than meets the eye. Its middle section actually swings out to increase the table's surface area if needed. Otherwise, simply keep that shelf tucked neatly away and store books, magazines, or anything else ...
The Domitalia Bijou Coffee Table is a precious and practical piece in modern living rooms. It features a sturdy chromed steel bar frame that supports both a tempered glass top and a raised Dark Brown leather magazine holder. The black ...