SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The SQ-Bar LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Rectangular White optical acrylic shade
- Metal supports
- Square wall plate
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Small Option Lumens: 900
- Medium Option Lumens: 1080
- Large Option Lumens: 1440
- Extra Large Option Lumens: 1800
- Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Energy Efficient
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes one 16 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Extra Large option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 18", Depth 3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 24", Depth 3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 32", Depth 3"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 40", Depth 3"
- Small Option: Height 4.25"
- Plate: Height 4.25", Width 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.