Fresh as a spring morning. The Leucos Spring Wall Sconce, designed by ceramics artist Eva Zeisel, features a familiar organic shape reworked in hand-blown Venetian glass. The result is a welcoming work of illuminated art that freshens modern spaces with its breezy, cloud-like personality.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Spring Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Venetian glass shade
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Eva Zeisel
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt G24q2 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 18.13", Width 6.75", Depth 5.5"
- Best known for her modernist ceramics, designer Eva Zeisel brought a soft, supple aesthetic to ordinary household items. Her organic pieces relate to one another like members of a family, each one resembling and complementing the other while still remaining unique and warm. The first female to have a solo show at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1946, Zeisel is still celebrated across the world as one of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...