As folding tables go, the Kartell Spoon Table is one that's very easy to live with. Designed by Antonio Citterio and Toan Nguyen, it is lightweight, practical and attractive. The polypropylene legs offer aesthetic appeal and sturdiness and are easily folded into the White laminate top, which comes with a matching colored edge. Available in three different colors and sizes.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Spoon Table is available with the following:
- Structural top made of honeycomb aluminum that is less than 1" thick and a White laminate finish with colored edge
- Smooth batch-dyed polypropylene legs
- Easy folding with sliding eyelet lock
- Designed by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen
- Small Item: Height 28.3", Width 55.1", Depth 27.6"
- Medium Item: Height 28.3", Width 63", Depth 31.5"
- Large Item: Height 28.3", Width 78.7", Depth 35.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...