The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Spock Swingarm is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2011
- Material: Brass, Fabric and Zamac
- Zamac shade with Sanded bottom borosilicate glass diffuser
- Brass and stainless body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Toggle switch
- 360º swivel arm
- 50º hood swivel from base
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 340
- Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu
- UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Chrome, Chrome and Graphite, Chrome and White, Nickel
- Fixture: Width 3.15", Height 5.91", Extension Adjustable To 14.96"
- Plate: Width 3.15", Height 5.91"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.