FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Spire LED Round Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2016
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Cut Crystal
- 10' Adjustable Cord
- Energy-efficient LED lamping
- 120VAC input w/24VAC transformer in outlet box
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 9, 12, 24
- 3 Light Option: 12 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 6 Light Option: 23 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 9 Light Option: 35 Watt (2700 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 12 Light Option: 47 Watt (3600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 24 Light Option: 93 Watt (7200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy Diameter 15":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Height 12.75", Diameter 15":
- 12 Light Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 2":
- 24 Light Option Canopy Diameter 25":
- 24 Light Option Fixture Height 12.75", Diameter 25.25":
- 24 Light Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 2":
- 3 Light Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 12.75", Diameter 6.5":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 2":
- 6 Light Option Canopy Diameter 10":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Height 12.75", Diameter 10":
- 6 Light Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 2":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Diameter 12":
- 9 Light Option Fixture Height 12.75", Diameter 12":
- 9 Light Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Metal and wood reinforce one another in the Cerno Ignis Pendant, a collaborative design where natural tones and finishes enrich a timeless silhouette. Three angular brackets of wood support the metal drum, achieving constructive stability and the strong rustic aesthetic ...
Liven your living space with the Level Criss Cross LED Linear Pendant by Ridgely Studio. Its dynamic silhouette features an assortment of overlapping Welded Steel square rods that hang below a linear body with a Satin Hand-Rubbed Acrylic diffuser. The ...