Inspired by the whimsical form of a spinning-top toy, the &Tradition Spinning Pendant Lamp was designed by Benjamin Hubert to evoke joy, just like that childhood favorite. It is comprised of spun aluminum and finished in a sleek Black, White or Purple gloss lacquer with molded silicon hardware, canopy and PVC cord all colored to match. Available in two sizes.
&Tradition aims to bridge the values of solid handicraft to contemporary design. Their collection not only covers iconic designs and undiscovered gems from the masters of yesterday, but it also features new works from leading designers of today and from the talent of tomorrow. Formally known as Unique Copenhagen, &Tradition encourages the creation of what may become the classics of the future.
The Spinning Pendant Lamp is available with the following:
- Gloss-lacquered spun aluminum shade
- Injection-molded silicon hardware
- Round canopy
- 90" PVC cord
- Designed by Benjamin Hubert
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 13 Watt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 9"
- Large Fixture: Height 13.4", Diameter 15.7"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 107.7"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 105.7"
- Cord: Length 90"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...