70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Spikotic Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Finish: Bauxite
- Material: Hand-Forged Recycled Steel
- Hand-forged recycled steel frame
- Bauxite finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension chain
- Made in The Philippines
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.13", Height 1.13"
- Small Option Chain: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 22", Width 22"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6.13", Height 1.13"
- Large Option Chain: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 28.5", Width 28.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 1.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.