The Varaluz Spikotic Chandelier is an outrageous piece inspired by the equally outrageous displays seen along the Vegas strip. In this case, the dancing upward jets of extravagant fountains are replicated in spiraling waves of hand-forged recycled steel spikes. The watery impression is completed with the warm glint of light off of the silvery Bauxite finish. Available in two sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Spikotic Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel frame
- Bauxite finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Large option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 22, Diameter 22, Length Adjustable To 142
- Large Option: Height 28.5, Diameter 28.5, Length Adjustable To 148.5
- Canopy: Height 1.13", Diameter 6.13"
- Chain: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...