FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Chicago-based WPT Lighting works directly with Californian glass blowers to bring unique hand-fashioned lighting to contemporary homes. By using age-old techniques to create vibrant sophisticated pieces, traditional craft gets a fresh look without losing its artisan appeal.
The Spider Mica Triple Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Bronze
- Natural Amber Mica glass panels
- Metal fittings
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 3 stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Maximum Hanging Length: 14 inch, 32 inch, 44 inch
- Three 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 14 inch Option Canopy: Width 28", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 14 inch Option Fixture: Width 32", Height 8", Depth 9"
- 14 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 14"
- 14 inch Option Shade: Width 9", Height 8"
- 32 inch Option Canopy: Width 28", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 32 inch Option Fixture: Width 32", Height 8", Depth 9"
- 32 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 32"
- 32 inch Option Shade: Width 9", Height 8"
- 44 inch Option Canopy: Width 28", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 44 inch Option Fixture: Width 32", Height 8", Depth 9"
- 44 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 44"
- 44 inch Option Shade: Width 9", Height 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SP-BZ-Pend-Triple-14, SP-BZ-Pend-Triple-32, SP-BZ-Pend-Triple-44
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The slender, yet stylish Scepter Linear Pendant by ET2 Lighting features a series of beveled-cut bubble glass rods suspended from a shared rectangular canopy. Each rod contains a high-powered LED module for warm, widespread lighting. Fits well in a variety ...
Slightly industrial and somewhat imposing, the Eurofase Nastro Oval Pendant is hard to miss. An elliptical array of irregularly arranged metal strapping extends three feet across, requiring a pair of suspension chains to keep the fixture evenly in place. The ...
The Axo Light Framework Square Pendant is both an architectural device and light source, bringing dimensional variation to ceilings with slender lines and indirect illumination. Resembling a decorative molding or trim lifted in the air, the white frame traces definition ...