FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Sphera Suspension is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped hand-blown Etched White glass shade
- Steel trim around bottom opening
- Aluminum support
- Steel ceiling canopy
- Polished Chrome finish
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Clear electrical cord
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Burr
Size: 10 inch, 14 inch, 17 inch
- 10" option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 14" option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 17" option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Mdeium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 10 inch Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 10":
- 10 inch Option Suspension Overall Length Adjustable To 84":
- 14 inch Option Fixture Height 16" Diameter 14":
- 14 inch Option Suspension Overall Length Adjustable To 88":
- 17 inch Option Fixture Height 19" Diameter 17":
- 17 inch Option Suspension Overall Length Adjustable To 91":
Manufacturer IDs: view
RD211100, RD211110, RD211120
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Wrapped with a special acrylic mesh material, the El Torrent Gemma Small Pendant is the perfect blend of decorative and casual ambience. A geometric metal frame stretches the material vertically to the round open base, allowing down light to aim ...
A true sculptural beauty. The Robert Abbey Vienna Narrow Pendant features a multitude of White Pulegoso glass shades brought together to form a 3D cylindrical form. The crisp white contrasts sharply with the metallic build, making the ivory hexagonal shapes ...
Offers an exquisite interplay of light, shadow and form. The Corbett Lighting Shoji Entry Light features an intricate framework of hand-forged iron and draped, layered handmade Japanese paper. The inner shade is textured pearl glass, offering a sumptuous, warm glow. ...