Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Sofa is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Includes two matching bolster cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Fabric: Totem Pebble, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 31", Width 84", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.