Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Includes two matching bolster cushions
- Elastic Webbing support system
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Vintage Army, Vintage Smoke
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 84", Height 31", Depth 75"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSCSPEN-tp, ECSCSPEN-tt, ECSCSPEN-ui
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...