Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Vintage Army, Vintage Smoke
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 37", Height 31", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHSPEN-tp, ECCHSPEN-tt, ECCHSPEN-ui
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Fan Chair is a modern rendition of the Windsor, its wood composition matched handsomely with a black leather padded seat. The building process involves spindles of ash wood carefully turned, thinned and steam-bent to create the slatted ...
American rock and roll meets French haute couture. Based on the classic Mademoiselle by Philippe Starck, here the Kartell Mademoiselle Kravitz Chair is "dressed" by Lenny Kravtiz and his design team. The effect is at once edgy and soft, with ...