Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Vintage Army, Vintage Smoke
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 37", Height 31", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHSPEN-tp, ECCHSPEN-tt, ECCHSPEN-ui
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With the Kartell Mademoiselle Kravtiz Raffia Chair, Lenny Kravitz brings a rock and roll sensiblity to the classic seating design by Philippe Starck. Here, the simple elegance of the polycarbonate chair is enhanced by a soft seat upholstered in beige ...
A truly fitting tribute to three modern design masters. The Precious Masters Chair features the outlines of three iconic chairs: Series 7 (Arne Jacobsen), Eiffel (Charles & Ray Eames), and Tulip (Eero Saarinen). The unique amalgam of lines that results ...
A little splash of charming contemporary design. Originally designed in 1958 by Arne Jacobsen, the Fritz Hansen Drop Chair - Upholstered has a playful personality ideal for today's modern interiors. The distinctively teardrop-shaped seat is formed out of plastic that's ...