Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Spence Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, parchment shade
- Metal body
- Wall plate with Faux Ostrich Leather accent
- Inline on/off switch
- 24 in. cord cover
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Color: Cinnamon Faux Ostrich Leather with Mont Blanc, Ecru Faux Ostrich Leather with White Mont Blanc
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Depth 8"
- Shade: Height 6", Upper Diameter 6.25", Lower Diameter 6.5"
- Plate: Height 5", Width 5", Depth 1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.