Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Spence Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- Shade Material: Parchment
- Drum-shaped shade
- Metal body
- Wall plate with Faux Ostrich Leather accent
- Inline on/off switch
- 24 in. cord cover
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 11", Depth 8"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 5", Depth 1"
- Shade: Height 6", Lower Diameter 6.5", Upper Diameter 6.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.