Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Spence Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, parchment shade
- Metal body with Faux Ostrich Leather finish
- Lucite base
- 3-way switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Color: Cinnamon Faux Ostrich Leather with Mont Blanc, Ecru Faux Ostrich Leather with White Mont Blanc
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 62.25"
- Shade: Height 12.75", Upper Diameter 19.5", Lower Diameter 20"
- Base: Height 1.75", Width 9", Depth 9"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.