Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Spence Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- Shade Material: Parchment
- Drum-shaped shade
- Metal body with Faux Ostrich Leather finish
- Lucite base
- 3-way switch
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Base: Width 9", Height 1.75", Depth 9"
- Fixture: Height 62.25"
- Shade: Height 12.75", Lower Diameter 20", Upper Diameter 19.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.