Umbrosa umbrellas don’t just create shade…. They make a statement. These “shadow creations” are as sculptural and visually striking as they are durable and easy to use. Basically, they add unexpected interest to contemporary outdoor decor while also protecting it—and you—from the sometimes harsh rays of the sun. All Umbrosa shades are designed and made in Belgium.
The Spectra Quattro Umbrella and Base is available with the following:
- Designed by Dirk Wynants
- Finish: Silver
- Material: Sunbrella (100% solution-dyed acrylic) or Texsilk Olefin fabric
- Frame Material: Anodized aluminum
- Sunbrella: upholstery-grade fabric that is mold, mildew, fade and water-resistant
- Texsilk Olefin: umbrella-grade fabric that is mold, mildew, fade and water-resistant; can be machine washed
- Shade can be positioned horizontally or at acute vertical angles
- Space-saving design: shade closes horizontally and folds down to pole
- Includes storage bags
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Belgium
Fabric: Sunbrella Aruba, Sunbrella Canvas, Sunbrella Charcoal, Sunbrella Hot Pink, Sunbrella Jockey Red, Sunbrella Macaw, Sunbrella Taupe, Sunbrella Tuscan, Texsilk Olefin Alba, Texsilk Olefin Mandarine, Texsilk Olefin Mint, Texsilk Olefin Natural, Texsilk Olefin Nero, Texsilk Olefin Red, Texsilk Olefin Stone Grey, Texsilk Olefin Sunflower, Texsilk Olefin Tan, Texsilk Olefin Taupe, Texsilk Olefin Terra
Option: Concrete Mobile Base 265, Concrete Mouting Kit, In-Ground Fitting, Paver Base with Cover 700 Kit
- Post Height 80":
- Shade Width 98", Depth 98":
- Concrete Mobile Base includes a 265-pound block of concrete with rollers and lever, rotational metal spigot; Concrete Mounting Kit includes a prestressed concrete (PC) steel round base plate, rotational spigot and hardware; In-Ground Fitting includes a long, protective galvanized steel in-ground sleeve, a rotational spigot and a cap; Paver Base with Cover 700 includes x-shaped base, spigot and square cover (requires 8-16” square concrete pavers, *pavers not included*)
- Umbrosa umbrellas are among the strongest in the industry. That being said, it is recommended not to have an Umbrosa umbrella in a normal open position when weather is excessively windy, snowy or otherwise inclement. In such cases, it is recommended to fold the umbrella flat to the wall or pole and cover it with the included storage bag as needed. Periodically, the Sunbrella and Texsilk shade materials should be cleaned for long life and good looks.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The shade and style offered by the Umbrosa Infina Round Umbrella and Base is never-ending. It reinterprets the traditional center pole umbrella with a minimalist frame and unique open-close mechanism. The rounded hexagonal shade--made out of colorful Sunbrella or Texsilk ...