As the accessory piece to the Sparrow Glider, the Gus Modern Sparrow Ottoman has the same clean lines and smooth functionality. Like the chair, it glides back and forth smoothly across a recessed wood platform base. The base's Wenge finish provides a lovely, deep complement to either fabric color.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Sparrow Ottoman is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Baldwin Mist: 89% polyester/11% cotton, Laurentian Tundra: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and recessed platform base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 16", Width 21", Depth 20"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...