Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Sparrow Ottoman is available with the following:
- 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and recessed platform base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Cambie Parchment, Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Stone, Velvet London, Velvet Mercury
- Item Width 21", Height 16", Depth 20":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECOTSPAR-launtun, ECOTSPAR-naplav, ECOTSPAR-parsto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Simple contemporary design, with a twist. The Blu Dot New Standard Ottoman pairs a classically clean-lined upholstered frame and plush cushion with unusually angled steel legs. Choose from a variety of fabric colors and powder coat finishes to customize to ...
The coolest and coziest ottoman around. The Fatboy Jonge Ottoman offers a large, comfy footrest made with soft and weather resistant Sunbrella fabric. EPS beads and foam fill add comfort, while a PVC base adds skid-proof safety and durability. Jonge ...
Complete your modern Colonial furniture grouping with the Carl Hansen OW149-F Colonial Footstool. Originally designed in 1949 by Ole Wanscher, this ottoman remains relevant with a simple form and high quality materials. It features a solid wood base and hand ...