Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Sparrow Ottoman is available with the following:
- 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and recessed platform base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Cambie Parchment, Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Stone, Velvet London, Velvet Mercury
- Item Width 21", Height 16", Depth 20":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECOTSPAR-launtun, ECOTSPAR-naplav, ECOTSPAR-parsto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect piece to complete your furnishing puzzle, the Fatboy First Avenue Parc Ottoman features a funky puff embroidered design and a soft yet solid polystyrene foam stuffing. Place several together to create a large seating island and break up ...
The Vitra Suita Fauteuil Ottoman was designed by Antonio Citterio to coordinate with and add foot-raising comfort to the Suita Fauteuil Lounge Chair. However, its architectural bridge-style die-cast aluminum base and soft, squared-off cushion make it the ideal complement to ...