Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Sparrow Glider is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Includes matching lumbar pillow with feather fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and recessed platform base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Tundra, Napa Lavender, Parliament Stone
- Arm: Height 22"
- Item: Width 26", Height 37", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECGLSPAR-launtun, ECGLSPAR-naplav, ECGLSPAR-parsto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner, the Spanner Lounge chair hasn't been in production for more than 50 years. As a re-issue of that iconic original, the Gus Modern Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms is constructed using the same ...
In honor of the re-issue of the Spanner Chair (originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner), the first 100 chairs Gus Modern produced are part of a numbered, limited edition series. The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms Numbered Edition is ...