Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Sparrow Glider is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Includes matching lumbar pillow with feather fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and recessed platform base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Tundra, Napa Lavender, Parliament Stone
- Arm: Height 22"
- Item: Width 26", Height 37", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECGLSPAR-launtun, ECGLSPAR-naplav, ECGLSPAR-parsto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Visually yummy, physically welcoming. The Blu Dot Paramount Lounge Chair presents a classic option for your contemporary tush. Comfy as your favorite pair of jeans yet chic as that little black dress, watch as it steals the spotlight in living ...
No animals were harmed in the making of this chair. Depending on the chosen color, the Blu Dot Couchoid Lounge Chair is upholstered in either a leather alternative fabric or polyester. It has a lush, cushy texture that beautifully complements ...
Initially designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960, the Carl Hansen CH445 Wing Lounge Chair didn't really take off. Not until its re-release in 2006, that is. This unusual lounge chair features a sharply curved back ideally suited for making ...