Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms is available with the following:
- 100% cotton strapping woven web seat
- Solid birch and birch plywood frame
- Finger joint and dowel joint construction
- Exposed carriage bolts
- Made in Canada
- Designed by Russell Spanner, 1950
Seat Color: Black, Green, Red
Finish: Dark Birch, Light Birch
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 21.5", Depth 24"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.