Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms is available with the following:
- Designed by Russell Spanner
- Material: Birch, fabric
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- 100% cotton strapping woven web seat
- Solid birch and birch plywood frame
- Finger joint and dowel joint construction
- Exposed carriage bolts
- Made in Canada
- Designed by Russell Spanner, 1950
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Canada
Seat Color: Black, Green, Red
Finish: Dark Birch, Light Birch
- Item: Width 21.5", Height 29.5", Depth 24"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHSPNR-bla-db, ECCHSPNR-bla-lb, ECCHSPNR-gre-db, ECCHSPNR-gre-lb, ECCHSPNR-red-db, ECCHSPNR-red-lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A little lounge with big style. The Fritz Hansen Minuscule Lounge Chair was designed by Cecilie Manz as a modern barrel chair. Atop a Matte Grey reinforced plastic base, the smooth embracing curves of the seat and back are complemented ...
A comfortable accent with clean, classic lines. The Gus Modern High Park Chair is a modern interpretation of a club chair, with sharply tailored upholstery (including precise French seams) covering soft yet supportive cushions. The distinctive cantilevered base is made ...