The Dform Spade Drum Pendant, provides general ambient light provides general ambient lighting and features the very latest of an ongoing exploration of the manipulation of flat sheet materials into three dimensional forms. This lamp is made of interlocking die-cut wood veneers that are hand-assembled to create a dynamic interplay of pattern and shadow.
Designer James Dieter started Dform Design in Brooklyn, New York in 2001, specializing in contemporary wood veneer lighting fixtures. From modern pendant lights to flushmounts and floor lamps, Dform has cohesive collections that glow with warmth. Dform lighting is distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Spade Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- One drum-shaped, plywood veneer shade with surface coating
- One Matte White bottom acrylic diffuser
- Steel body
- Silver Metallic powder coat finish
- One ceiling canopy
- One 24 in. stem
- UL Listed
- 18 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 24 inch option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 18 in. Option: Height 11", Diameter 18"
- 24 in. Option: Height 11", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Overall Length 35"
- Stem: Length 24"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...