Now you can have your light and hear music, too, with the Sound Of Light Invisible Speaker. This speaker/light socket adds
The Sound of Light lamp speaker was developed as the easy, innovative way to get surround sound--by converting standard floor and table lamps into a multi-zone wireless speaker system. The technology behind the Sound of Light wireless speaker/light socket was made possible by partnering with Texas Instruments.
The Sounds Of Lights Invisible Speaker is available with the following:
- Made of metal
- 2.4 GHz digital signal transmitter
- 433 MHz receiver for handheld remote control operation
- Operating range of up to 200 ft.
- Expandable up to 4 speakers
- Stereo RCA input jacks
- Stereo 3.5mm mini input jack
- Pairing push button
- External switching power supply
- Source audio input
- 2 zone light on/off control, light on LED indicators and volume control
- 2 zone mute function, mute LED indication and linked LED indication
- Amplifier - 25Watt Texas Instruments Purepath Class D
- Each transmitter can operate up to 4 speaker lights
- Channel selection: left-mono-right (selector switch)
- Treble control - knob to adjust treble to compensate for different lampshade densities
- Light control - lighting control relay (on/off)
- Works with iPods, iPhones, iPads, computers, TV and home stereos
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 11.5", Diameter 4.75"
- The Sound of Light Invisible Speaker will increase the height of an existing socket and shade by approx. 4 inches. It comes with a harp size of 7 inches, which can be interchanged with other harp sizes as dictated by the lamp shade.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...