The Sound of Light lamp speaker was developed as the easy, innovative way to get surround sound--by converting standard floor and table lamps into a multi-zone wireless speaker system. The technology behind the Sound of Light wireless speaker/light socket was made possible by partnering with Texas Instruments.
The Sounds Of Lights Invisible Add on Speaker is available with the following:
- Handheld remote control
- Operating range of up to 200 ft
- External switching power supply
- Amplifier - 25Watt Texas Instruments Purepath Class D
- Channel selection: left-mono-right (selector switch)
- Treble control - knob to adjust treble to compensate for different lampshade densities
- Light control - lighting control relay (on/off)
- Works with iPods, iPhones, iPads, computers, TV and home stereos
- ETL Listed
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11.5", Diameter 4.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.