FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Sospesa Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Clear tempered glass shade
- Metal supports
- Ceiling peg supports
- Suspension cables
- Electronic transformer
- UL Listed
- Designed by Paolo De Lucchi and Lisa Bellon
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes twelve 20 Watt 120 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamps; 240 (not included).
- Medium option utilizes twenty-four 20 Watt 120 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamps; 480 Watts total (not included).
- Large option utilizes forty-eight 10 Watt 120 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamps; 480 Watts total (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes seventy-two 10 Watt 120 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamps; 720 Watts total (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Ceiling Canopy: Width 11.19", Depth 4.19"
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Width 11.13", Depth 4.13"
- Small Option: Width 39.37", Depth 10.18"
- Medium Ceiling Canopy: Width 11.13", Depth 7.57"
- Medium Option: Width 39.37", Depth 19.63"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Width 11.13", Depth 7.57"
- Large Option: Width 78.75", Depth 19.69"
- Extra Large Option: Width 118.13", Depth 19.69"
Manufacturer IDs: view
D42A01 A 00, D42A05 A 00, D42A09 A 00, D42A13 A 00
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The George Kovacs Jewel Box 6-Light Linear Suspension is worth its weight in chrome. The decorative cages are Chrome-finished frames bounded by numerous aluminum strands, creating altogether lustrous boxes that shed a definite jewel-like sparkle. The resulting structures are protected ...
Add some metallic bling to a space with the George Kovacs Jewel Box 4-Light Linear Suspension. Protected by open clear glass shades, four Chrome and Aluminum wire cages diffuse their respective light sources into a jewel-like sparkle. Its linear configuration ...
The Artemide Logico Mini Triple Linear Suspension adds a beautiful, sophisticated element to interior spaces and creates rich layers of brilliant and inviting illumination. This singular suspension is comprised of three separate glass shades, each with fluid folds that smoothly ...