Reinventing a classic look, the Terzani Soscik Chandelier takes the idea of the chandelier and gives it a modern upgrade. The chains that drape themselves around the metal frame provide a unique screen through which inner illumination peeks through one spot and shines through another.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Soscik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Metal chains shade
- Metal frame
- Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Terzani Lab
- Medium option utilizes twelve 35 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes fourteen 35 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes eight 35 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Cord - Small: Length 39.4"
- Cord - Medium: Length 49.2"
- Cord - Large: Length 47.2"
- Small Option: Height 35.4", Diameter 28.3"
- Medium Option: Height 49.2", Diameter 39.4"
- Large Option: Height 70.9", Diameter 57.1"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 118.1"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 108.4"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...