Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Soscik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Nicolas Terzani in 2012
- Material: Metal chains and frame
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Bronze, Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Eight 35 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Twelve 35 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fourteen 35 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 39.4"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 35.4", Diameter 28.3", Weight 44 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 74.8"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 49.2"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 49.2", Diameter 39.4", Weight 77 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 98.4"
- Large Option Cable: Length 47.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 70.9", Diameter 57.1", Weight 292.6 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 118.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.